Skip to the content
- My Hundredth recording 2018, photo taken hundred years ago 1918, My Mom and Siblings
- Holiday Pony Ride 7 or 8 years old, Strand, South Africa 1950
- Fargo Lorry and Me, Northern Rhodesia, 1949
- Mom preparing to process photographic films, George, South Africa 1956 to 57
- Mom and I Laughing during portrait posing, George, South Africa,1957
- Completed bridge at Kafue river, Northern Rhodesia 1950+ (series 6 of 6)
- Northern Rhodesia Caravan Pontoon Crossing my brother protects me 1949 (series 5 of 6)
- Northern Rhodesia, Crossing Kafue river on pontoon, Caravan for adventures 1949 (series 4 of 6)
- Northern Rhodesia, Crossing Kafue river on pontoon, Caravan for adventures 1949 (series 3 of 6)
- Northern Rhodesia, Crossing Kafue river on pontoon, Caravan for adventures 1949 (series 2 of 6)
- Northern Rhodesia, First large Caravan for adventures 1949 (series 1 of 6)
- Thomas Edward Mahaffy 1910 just 5 months old
- Ronnie and Team of Warriors, Chingola
- Rex my beautiful Collie Dog
- My good friend Glenda McGuire
- Holy Cross Convent
- Ready for high jump.
- Cousin Betty arriving by steam train.
- Rickshaw ride Durban South Africa
- Tennis in 1935
- Photoshop 1936, film experiments by Thomas Edward Mahaffy
- Our house in Chingola, Northern Rhodesia 1949
- Christmas in George South Africa
- SA Kroonstad OFS Confirmation Class Graduation at Church
- Our Caravan, on our way to Kroonstad.
- Dance at Saasveld College doing the Jive
- Dad cleaning out the chicken coop.
- Me on my way to Ballet and Tap
- Family portrait, all smiles.
- Ouma & Oupa and their new car.
- Dad sporting a beard.
- Ronval studio in George
- Dad and that moustache!
- Serious Family Portrait
- Digging holes in Wilderness Beach
- Leentjiesklip Tidal Adventure
- No false teeth!
- Me with my first watch
- Me at my piano in George
- Mom, little Ronnie with Oupa, Ouma and others.
- Valerie Elizabeth Alexander
- My Mom, photographer at a dance.
- Baby me! Valerie Elizabeth Mahaffy
- Oupa & Uncle on the steam train
- Carol and I at some fishing boats
- Voortrekker Monument Front
- Self colour tinted portrait.
- Buried at the beach fun.
- Mom reading chemical instructions.
- Cigarette break, Mom.
- Aunt Bes and kids, Dad and Ronnie
- Ronnie & his kids, 1967
- Together before going back to Northern Rhodesia
- 1953 Vauxhall, proud Ronnie & Carol
- All the cousins together.
- Pretending to study.
- Cango Caves, South Africa 1957
- After Funeral Gathering
- Oupa Brummer’s Funeral
- Newly wed Mom and Dad
- Voortrekker Monument, Pretoria 1953
- Home made dress 1956
- Oupa and three brothers.
- Nchanga Mines Soccer Team 1953
- Outside for a group photo
- Ronald Sydney Mahaffy
- Guy Fawkes fright!
- New Year Ball at Chingola
- Dad in Johannesburg
- Outside at Old Nchanga house.
- Family celebration.
- My Mom and aunt’s wrestle for camera!
- My Dad and his box camera.
- My Dad in Sepia tone test.
- Grandpa Mahaffy, original.
- Grandpa Mahaffy
- Robert Randolph Mahaffy
- Granny May Mahaffy
- A nice family portrait.
- Practicing shots in home studio.
- My Mom and her siblings.
- Ronnie and Carol win a radiogram.
- My Dad, the fat scout.
- Me and my typewriter.
- Fishing lake with crocodiles!
- Mickey my pet mouse.
- Mom and I in the darkroom.
- Mom and young Ronnie
- At the fair with Mom & Dad.
- Jockey sees a photo of himself!
- Posing for Dad’s practice photography.
- Mom and I with Fargo Truck.
- Wild bush braai.
- Mom’s photo of clouds.
- Oupa and I enjoying a treat.
- Cousin and I on our tricycles.
- Mickey and his marble.
- Mickey & Dad
- Dad and I in darkroom.
- Dad, Ronnie with cows